Better late than never, right?
Earlier in March I flew down to Birmingham, had a quick visit with my family, then Courtney and I were off to Fairhope for Mardi Gras!! Wilson, Stephanie and Matthew met us down there the next day and the festivities began! I was very excited about the crawfish, the parade and mardi gras ball. It was Court's first year to ride in the parade and with a little help from some voddy she showered us with *buckets* ;) of beads and prizes. B of course was along for the ride so I had lots and lots of water and cokes but had a fab time dancing around with everyone. Thanks to Tony, Marish, Court and Andrew for having us come celebrate again!!
And for your viewing pleasure (well, really probably just for my view pleasure)
..A flash back
2006...
the majority of us may or may not be double fisting??
2007
'I forgot how much I love that tequlia!!'
2008
and ending the flash back with a fab shot by Marish!
Good memories!!












No comments:
Post a Comment