When Patrick did B's ultrasound a few weeks ago he downloaded some videos as well. We have a CD full of them, ones with just the baby moving around and then the fancy "heart is pumping blood all around" videos. He converted a few so I could post them...
17weeks 3 days
I like this second one because it looks like B is tapping his/her foot up at the top
Going to our 20 week appointment today. Half way there!!!!
Those videos are so neat :) I didn't realize they moved that much so early! Now you have me even more excited for what we are going to see next week! You know if it's a boy or girl yet?
ReplyDeleteWe are not going to find out if it's a boy or a girl... keeping it a surprise. It's crazy that the baby looked so much bigger yesterday. We'll (Melanie will) post those pictures soon!
ReplyDelete