9.02.2010

still going...

We're catching up. Not much more I promise.

Sooooo
Guess what color my phone cover is!?!
PINK.
And that would be why this picture has a beautiful pink tint to it. Apparently it covers the flash. Silly people...they should've put a bigger hole around the camera...
We celebrated one of Pat's co-fellows (not sure that word is 'correct' but best way to describe it) birthday's after cleaning up Elle's leftovers from her snack. Everyone met up at a place in The Hill (Italian area in STL) to eat, drink, and play bocce ball. When we got home Eloise was just a chipper as ever. No upset stomach or anything. 

The day after Killer's swim my car was beyond disgusting. Maybe not quite as gross as after our canoe trip last fall (if you recall...Eloise got a bit car sick. On me. And my seats. And the center console. Sick.).  Patrick and I had brunch then tried to find a car wash. The one I knew of was closed so we stopped here.
I was wearing a sundress and it hindered my bending and cleaning.. no one wants to get flashed on a Sunday morning.
So Pat 'super washed' my car. I have never ever used one of these drive up things before. It's very tricky. It says $1.50. So you put your coins in, and then they decide to let you know you only have 3 minutes. THREE MINUTES?? To was this whole car??!
Turbo Patrick got to business. He flew through the steps (we may or may not have had to put more money in - but still. He was moving real fast) and my car came out sparkling!




Have I ever told you that I have the best husband ever??

No comments:

Post a Comment