...considering after a night out my body takes 24 hours + to recover, including a long nap and a full nights sleep.
We were so happy to spend a weekend in Savannah with everyone to celebrate Michael turning 21 (we'll get to that later......) and Emory and Grayson's 2nd birthday!!
Here they all are!
Adele made the girls this awesome cake. I am still amazed. She is very talented.
Michael must have looked like he needed help opening his beer...
These next pictures are of Emory and Grayson in their dress up clothes and they are so adorable. It makes me sad that we live so far away from everyone :(


They LOVED their bath crayons from Adele. Look at that artwork!!
And hair!
Lillian has gotten so big. She is the calmest, most easy going girl I have ever seen. She just takes it all in.
I didn't want to mix up these beautiful girls and sweet innocence with the rest of this post. So they got to start it all out and be separated by this paragraph.
Let me tell you. We had a really good time celebrating Michael's birthday. I wish I could post all of the pictures and tell all of the stories, but I probably should keep my mouth shut ;)
Here are a few pictures to share..
An awesome shirt made by Alison and Adele

Such a cute family...
An awesome shirt made by Alison and Adele
The Group
Siblings
Michael kept trying to get all up in the picture of Adele and I - pretty sure that hand is hers. On his face. Ha.
Looking back through the pictures, it seems that Alison and I found it necessary to stop whatever we were doing and pose for the camera...very entertaining.
Not real sure? But I just love him. I laugh at these every time I see them...
pose.
Such a cute family...
Happy Birthday Michael!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment