8.13.2010

bon jovi

Jenn and I took a trip up to Chicago for the Bon Jovi concert. Let me tell you. I liked Bon Jovi before...but he does an amazing concert. They played for.ever. I was very impressed!!
We did some shopping while we were there...
check out these outfits.
Leather leggings and a jacket that costs several hundred dollars (seriously? the thing is heinous). And Jenn modeling her snake print leggings and another to-die-for jacket.
Apparently Kid Rock is Bon Jovi's opening act??? What??
I was a bit confused. Not the biggest fan...but whatever.
There's Jon!
I know you can't really tell, but it's Scotty Pippin!!
Of course we had absolutely no idea who that tall guy everyone was taking pictures of who arrived in a very sweet car was - but we asked. I decided I should take a picture too.
(I have a few videos of bon jovi but seem to be computer illiterate today? can't get them on here...)

No comments:

Post a Comment