Merry Christmas!!!!
Patrick and I left St Louis at 3 am Christmas morning after I got off work. I drove for 1 hour and started to feel crazy and thought I was seeing things - so Pat took over from there. We made it just in time for brunch!
Mom and Dad B gave us a Wii....highlight of the next few days. Everyone was so sore after playing it. Here are Mom and Dad battling each other with swords, hilarious.
It was a perfect Christmas!
We came back to STL about 90 lbs heavier thanks to Bubba. He is a 3 year old yellow lab that got a new home with a lady I work with and her 2 1/2 year old son. Bubba and Elle slept almost the entire way. He was so happy when he made it to his new house. Bubba wandered around, tail wagging, licking everyone. I think he will adjust just fine!
Pat and I spent at least 2 hours last night unloading the car and putting up all of our gifts. I was so sad when he had to go back to work today - I always get used to having him around. BUT...this is what we woke up to this morningggggggg!! SNOW! It's Elle's 1st real snow. Of course she loved it.
Now it's time to take down decorations and be productive....
No comments:
Post a Comment