I was so sad today to have my family leave :(
But, they definitely left with a bang. Last night we celebrated Stephen's 'almost the end of his 20's' birthday (he turned 29), came home, the kiddo's went to sleep, and we had some wine and were chatting away. That quickly changed when poor little MC got to vomikin (that's vomiting for those of you who do not triage patients in the emergency room...). All I could think was that they had an 8+ hour drive to endure in the morning. Good thing we had some Reglan! She seemed a bit better this morning before they left, and last I heard the trip was a non-vomik success. Here are some pictures of our last few days of fun!
This is probably the most fun thing I have ever played on. If you jump on it and fling yourself to one side all at once, you spin like crazy. I mean...I felt a bit intoxicated when I got off of it. And as you can see, so did my Stephen and my sister...
MC and Patty had these super tiny ice cream cones. I was a tad bit jealous. I really love tiny things....
Happy Birthdayyy!
In 24 hours Patrick and I will be loaded up in the car with Eloise for a long night time drive to Birmingham. We should make it just in time for brunch...then a loooong nap.
Merry Christmas Eve!!
No comments:
Post a Comment