9.18.2012

where to start??

Well. Here is Chunk. She has been renamed :)
10 lb gain in 1 year. 
I'm impressed...

Look at her smacking those lips!


Since football has started up, Hudson has been wearing his game day attire with Daddy. Pat went out of town for a review course, was able to go to a ND game, and came back with some prizes for everyone- so now Emma Kate isn't left out!





He already has the 'football lounge' figured out!


Emma Kate at 5 weeks old



Monkey finally figured out he could climb into the swing. I have been waiting for him to discover it. He had a fabulous time  -- until I took him out -- full meltdown.



paci stealer!



Our friend Chetana sent this dress to EK. Her very crafty Grandmother made it. So cute!


Hudson was missing his Daddy - here he is checking out his stethescope


poor baby :(


Need a good laugh!? I sure have. Everytime I see this...man...I die.
It's a much needed bit of laughter!!


True game day attire....War Eagle


Callie to the rescue!!!

Callie is a champion when it comes to laughs and playing! Hudson is making the toy play music and she is dancing up a storm!





A very serious and long goodbye kiss for Callie. He has a grip on her shirt, eyes closed...the whole deal.



Her prize from Auntie Adele and JJ for having to be all up in that harness.


Next to the rescue (rescuing me, of course...from the craziness that would be my house) while Pat was gone was Courtney! 
And just in time, too! It was touch and go there for a bit.


delicious chocolate souffle


lunch time feast by Auntie


Twinsies


Courtney braved the 2 children so Pat and I could go to a birthday party. She said she isn't having children anymore :/  oops.

Here are Hudson and Eloise at the 'goodbye window'



Thankfully Pat came back before Courtney left - or else she would've been held hostage. I am so thankful for my friends who dropped plans, rearranged life, and made the drive to come visit and keep me sane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment