I failed at remembering to take Hudson's 7 month pictures - so I thought I would just pick right back up this month. Not as easy as I thought. Remember when he would just sit, all squished up in the chair? Well, those days are long gone! I can't get him to sit still and not chew on the paper for anything...well almost anything.
I really need to mess around with the camera more to figure out how to get normal colored pictures indoors...outside it's not as hard, but for some reason everything looks orange or very dark inside...
Here is our indoor attempt!
And I decided it was brighter outside and maybe, just maybe, he would sit still if I put him in grass...way more interesting than a white chair...
The grass was a good distraction - so good that he wouldn't ever look at me...
except this once!!
I am not sure that this is a smile. It looks a little more like a 'get me out of this grass' face.
Our morning consisted of H tackling his bff, Eloise. She may not look amused to you, but believe me she enjoys it. Hudson gets his fair share of tackles from Elle - don't you worry.
Allllllright.
Bath water is running, trying to get it warmed up for H - I am in the other room and I hear, scratch scratch, splash splash. Surprise! Eloise in the bath tub!! She stole Hudson's bath!!! Little stinker. So she got what she wished for - here is one clean pup. Patrick delayed a run (pretty big deal...just kidding...kind of......) and offered to help me with our children. I am not sure which one of us got messier from bath time, Eloise shaking water on me - or Hudson splashing in the sink all over Patrick. As you can see by the grin, Hudson had a fabulous time making a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment