4.07.2012

8 months old...and halfway through??

Hudson is already 8 months old and as of last week I am halfway through this pregnancy!  Time is flying by..

We've been hanging out with Auntie Adele at an Irish festival downtown earlier in March


...Checking out the dryer -- a fabulous discovery 




Enjoying our first St. Patrick's Day in Savannah -- and wore our awesome outfit made by Adele...

 




Hudson and I took a drive to Birmingham to visit family. We had a lunch date at Five Guys on the way!


H some enjoying 'man time'


Getting a good push from MC - aka little mama


Who's belly is bigger? The 7 1/2 month old or the 4 year old!? 
hmmmm...?




I brought home this beautiful painting of oyster shells - completed by my talented sister :)





And we partied with friends and family to celebrate baby Nora!!





When we got back to Savannah, Hudson had some much needed cuddle time with his Daddy - we were so happy to see him :)




Daddy's little clone....right?!?!


Had to show you how sister Eloise is doing...obviously she is doin' just fine...


Happy Birthday to cousin Lilly!! 
This picture was the best out of about 10 attempts that I made



please tell me someone else had/remembers the bubble mower from your childhood!? I was a little jealous...well, maybe a lot jealous...


My tomato plant!


No comments:

Post a Comment