28 week ultrasound...
no you don't usually get one at 28 weeks - but we did!
She said "well the baby's not scrawny!"
2lb 12 oz so far, which is in the 65%
Alright...
let me start with this picture and just say I debated whether to put it on here or not. She was getting measurements, making sure everything checked out okay and all of the sudden switched it to that 3-D or 4-D stuff they do. Now - I am not really a fan of these. I kinda find them a bit creepy. Well, maybe a lot bit creepy. I just think they look all bumpy, like play-doh or something. To each his own - I know that 99% of people pay extra money for these ultrasounds ---- not this girl..
So here it is - and my opinion is maybe slightly changed - probably because it's our baby and I think it's real cute ;)
And now to the 'normal' ultrasound pictures of B
She squeezed us in for a quick look because B was kinda acting up the other day, not really moving......at all - okay that may be an exaggeration. But I really did get nervous because I noticed a big decrease - Pat tried to agitate B and we felt a little wiggling so I figured everything was fine. We mentioned it today and ta-daaaa - an ultrasound. Just to be cautious I guess? We are thankful that everything looked normal!!
I think the little beggar is storing up energy to keep you awake for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! :)
ReplyDeletei agree......thanks for the reminder :)
ReplyDeleteI'm also not a huge fan of the 4D ultrasounds, Madeline looked SUUUUUPER creepy on it at 18 weeks. seriously. skeletor baby. not cute. However, I think B looks pretty dang cute all snuggled up in there :)
ReplyDelete