Pretty sure when I hear that my father realized how long it had been since I updated the blog that an update was past due :)
Here's October!!
We had a fun weekend trip to Eckert's for apple and pumpkin picking - even Eloise got to come along!
You have to ride out the the pumpkin patch and apple orchard on a tractor. Elle was such a good dog (so abnormal...we thought maybe something was wrong with her since she was being so well behaved) so she got a prize...an apple!!! And ate the whoooole thing.
Here's the pumpkin patch!
We had a whirlwind weekend in Chicago one weekend and Birmingham the next...
These are the Birmingham pics...
Jamie's bachelorette!!
And for Mary Clare's 5th birthday!
I can't believe she is already 5...
The best part of having a Halloween birthday is that you get to dress up
Mary Clare is Jessie from Toy Story
This is MC and a boy who just loves her from school
Two cowgirls and Alice in Wonderland
And the family portrait.
Cowgirl, cowgirl, cafeteria worker, cowgirl, cowboy and construction man
lovely.
Patrick in his teeny tiny cowboy hat that I found for him - such a good sport!
birthday girl :)
and last but not least
Grandaddy and Marilyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment