Happy Birthdayyy!!!
Pat's Birthday was this past Saturday. We spent the day out in the cold, playing with the dog.
This is the birthday boy before heading out for the day!
Elle found the bow from one of his presents and was about to chew it up, so we decided to decorate her. The video cracks me up.
Then she moved onto the birthday banner. It has some chew marks on it now
We found a hill that snow had collected on that was several feet deep in some areas.
Here is our amazing snow man!
We used her ball for the snowmans button...she did NOT like that.
So she stole it and ran away.
This is towards the end of the afternoon, she was exhausted. Her legs were so deep in the snow that she looked like she was laying down.
I tried to make birthday cupcakes for Pat, and to take to dinner with friends. I used a recipe offline, and even cut back on the oil (a lot of people commented that it was too much) from 1 1/2 cups to about 3/4 cup. After they came out, I tasted them and YUK! The first thing you tasted was oil!!! :( I was so disappointed....
here they are...in the trash.
The icing was delicious though!!
We met up with friends at the Scottish Arms and he got birthday bread pudding instead.
Happy 31st Birthday Patrick! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment