11.24.2012

home away from home

It has been a VERY crazy month (or 2 months...or 3...)
As of October 15, our renovation started on the house. Thankfully Mimi and Grandpa opened their doors to us all - giving us a dust free, quiet 'home away from home'. After attempting to stay in the house the first 2 days, I quickly realized it was NOT a good idea.

Here we are. Hudson, Emma Kate, Eloise and I hanging out in one of the only 2 rooms available to us on demolition day.


Patrick and I went to an event and got to dress up!  Considering I sometimes am not sure when the last time I showered was, this was a nice change ;)


Life at Mimi and Grandpa's --
full of fun!!! 
Cool glasses, a lot of play time with cousins, play time outside, and Lucky Charms galore for Hudson -- Swinging and cuddles for Emma Kate!

















Have I said how thankful we are to have such a great family!?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment