It's amazing how quickly you forget what having a newborn in your house is like - even if it was only a year ago - hahahaha. A tiny little 8 pound human can really suck the life right out of ya :)
BUT, we are all doing great - and I am continuing to hold my Mom hostage at my house.
Emma Kate's first bath - reminds me of Hudson's - a lot of screaming!
This little explorer has mastered climbing in and out of his pool. That means the pool gets full of grass and dirt. Hudson and Eloise don't seem to mind.
Here she is at 1 week old!
and big brother was close by
9 days old
Please excuse the 'Oh dear Lord I don't remember when I last showered or slept' look
Pat looks so much more alive than I do!? Maybe because he showered...?
Just like his Daddy - so handsome
I can't get enough of wild man's crazy hair
Hudson had his 1 year check up - look at those battle wounds
but he felt good enough to play with bff Eloise
2 weeks old
more crazy hair!!
Hudson checks out his sister a few times a day. Otherwise he is just too busy to have time for her - you know, playing in boxes, climbing in chairs, clobbering Elle...
Ready for ND football with 'the shirt' - his daddy has a matching one :)
Enjoying some watermelon
This time Elle was left indoors. As you can see she is not real thrilled - and I am sure Hudson was missing his playmate.
Life is good around here :)
No comments:
Post a Comment