7.28.2012

first birthday

Today we celebrated Hudson's 1st birthday with our wonderful friends and family. We are so thankful that everyone came to party with us - and I am so appreciative of all of the help to get this together (with less than a month until tiny baby arrives!)
 Patrick and I couldn't ask for better friends and family to love on our little man!


Very Hungry Caterpillar!! 




As much fun as we had, there was some sad mixed in - Carrie is leaving us :( 
We had to say goodbye today (while she goes on 'vacation' for the next 4+ years...) 


Here is the birthday boy!!! 






Sharing cake with Daddy




All of Hudson's cousins watching him open gifts (MC is hiding behind Lilly!)


...even baby Nora was tuned in


Loving his presents and balloons!






Hudson was checking out how handsome he is ;)


...crazy hair


and kisses for Mama


Charlie was showing him the ropes of the big boy toys


It was such a fun day.
 I am sure we will have more pictures to post, I just picked a few real quick ;)



Happy (almost) 1st Birthday to our little man - we love you!


1 comment:

  1. love love the pictures! the party looked adorable and oh so fun. i HATE that i missed out :( auntie was there in spirit! i love those party platters, bowls and card holders-wherever did you get those?! ;) happy birthday to the SWEETEST boy i know!

    ReplyDelete