It was such a nice weekend here in Savannah. Callie, Patrick, Hudson and I went to Tybee to meet up with some friends for a beach day. Let me tell you...people watching = win. Hands down some of the best. people. watching. ever. Thankfully our friend Chetana let us bum off their condo/porch to take it all in at the end of the day. Round 2 of a beach visit for Hudson was a success again.
Gnawing on Callie's shoulder...yummm. And in style with his borrowed Auburn hat!
This little guy loves to 'jump' the waves. He took one to the face and not a tear was shed - he just blinked a lot and had a nice saline nasal rinse for the day...
(alright...ignore the fact that it looks like I ripped his arms off in this one...he is smiling, ok?? and no nursemaids elbow....)
Chetana - aka the baby whisperer - got him to nap for us while hanging on the beach
Hello little sailor! I think these pictures with the life jacket are hi-larious.
look.at.this.float.
It's Adele's but she is a good sharer...lol
Such a fun weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment