5.03.2012

photo dump

iPhone pictures I found today...

A few weekends ago when Patrick was on call, Hudson and I had a real fun time hanging out it Daddy's office...until this happened...

As always, he recovered in no time and moved on to the next fun thing--pulling books of the shelves!


This is a little glimpse at what's going on in our den.  I'll spare you the details of it all and just show you the end result - whenever that may be.


Hola!!!
hahahahaha


We enjoyed a visit in Hilton Head with our STL friend, Sanmit. 


And here is sweet baby Nora!!!








She is so tiny and cute -- I wish we were closer so I could cuddle her every day!

Hudson was trying so hard to skip his nap and hang with all of the big kids - but Jeffrey took care of that as you can see!


This is the last leg of the trip when riding in the car seat wasn't fun anymore. A little music and some bright lights did the trick. No more screaming!!


No comments:

Post a Comment