1.31.2012

in a nutshell

this is january - in a nutshell - from my iphone

We had a visit from Auntie Courtney and got used to having someone to keep us company during the day time!!!


This little man's parents decided to de-pacifier him. Here is his smiling face greeting us after he survived  the first night. We have made it 2 nights and are surprisingly all still alive...


January in Savannah - todays walk in beautiful sunny warm weather



Earlier this month we took a trip to Atlanta to go to Scotts Antique Show (heeaaveeen - i loved it) Ikea and a few other places (maybe the apple store to fix a brand new ipad that someone's wife dropped and shattered on the driveway while packing the car???). We had a much needed visit with Chetana that ended with a huuuuge box of free donut holes from Dunkin Donuts


Waking up and visiting with his Daddy in the hotel


I just HAD to have an f.o. from the Varsity - the craving came out of nowhere - so we went and braved the craziness to get a snack!


strollin' thru Ikea


Can you see it!? The hair flip at the front? So proud...


I bought cheap rugs at Ikea that I wanted to try to paint - of course I didn't make it simple stripes, I wanted a gray chevron! If it wasn't for Patrick, those lines would've been all over the place - but he came to the rescue - pinned and measured away so we could then just tape it and paint.



I haven't taken a picture with all of the tape removed, but you get the idea - and it looks GOOD! It has a home in Hudson's room!


No pictures were taken, but my old roommate and her family came to visit from Charleston - we had so much fun with them!!

I am more than sure I am forgetting a lot that has happened this month...liiike a 3 year wedding anniversary?? Crazy how fast time goes by!


No comments:

Post a Comment