My sweet friend Nicole and I have known each other for many years now - but most of our friendship has been long distance. It's rare to find people you keep in touch with from so far away and for such a long time. It always feels like we have just seen each other when we are able to spend time together.
Nicole and Brody drove 6 hours from North Carolina to spend time with H and I while Pat was out of town. Super Chef (Nicole :) ) brought the most fabulous lasagna and baked homemade bread to go with it...I like to call her the walking cookbook. She is one of the nicest most thoughtful people I know.
Eloise made a new best friend - as you will see in the pictures - and one day soon Hudson will be trying to keep up with Brody.
Hudson lounged around while Brody lined up H's pacifiers and traded them out for his new friend.
We are so thankful they came to see us!
No comments:
Post a Comment