9.21.2011

7 weeks old

This past weekend was so nice - it wasn't too hot out so we decided it was time to use Pat's new grill. This thing is pretty fancy. It's gas, charcoal and has a smoker. Patrick read up on how to smoke different meats and made us some delicious dinner! It was so nice to have everyone over to enjoy his cooking - and I thankfully it all turned out perfect after his first try! Eloise was in heaven - she played ball outside for around 6 hours......seriously.


H got to sport a long sleeved shirt for the first time since the breeze was a little cool. 


Here is the grill master and the boston butt that was sooo good! I am planning on him making another one this weekend --- he doesn't know that yet ;)



So far Hudson doesn't mind tummy time (unless he does it, then his momma decides to show off his skills to his daddy when he gets home...that's a different story). So here he is. Head up, then he gets a little sick of it so he falls to his side, then probably made us feel guilty for doing it and so he gets to lay on his back again...




And beautiful Eloise. When H had his pictures taken, she used this chair by the window. Eloise felt a little left out so Pat let her have a turn after the photographer left. She is such a lovely model. Look at that face. So much emotion. I think she could make it in NYC...


Hudson's pictures are finished - the slideshow is up for a week so I thought I would share with you!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pics of the beautiful Broderick family!! Baby Hudson is so expressive and I loved all the faces the photographer was able to catch! You guys look awesome...especially Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the LIKE button!!;)

    ReplyDelete