6.10.2011

flip


B had the 32 week appointment yesterday. The nurse practitioner thought that maybe B had flipped and was no longer breech. I found this good looking guy and asked him if he would take a look in the echo lab and see if she was right...
and...

B has flipped!!! Wohoo!! No more head in the rib cage!!
Now. I reaaaally wanted to see baby's face, feet, hands..etc. Where was the most time spent?? The heart, of course!  I heard this whisper come from Pat when a good picture of all of the chambers showed up ...it was "ohhh, so pretty..."  And I just couldn't stop laughing. He just loves those hearts...
No face pictures. I even tried some little earthquakes - but those hands, legs, and feet were RIGHT in front of B's face. Oh well!


Here are the pregnant SLCH ER girls (minus one). Crissy is due very soon, me in 8 weeks, and Debbie is 10 weeks behind me! I will miss these girls...

1 comment: